Saturday 22 July 2017

Explanation of Elements

Text: I incorporated several different text types throughout my blog, including: descriptive, narrative, and argumentative. I chose to write in these three different text types so readers could learn how to differentiate between them.


Colour: The colours I chose for my blog are neutral colours with red text to pop. These colours are easy on the eyes and attract readers in, while not being to overwhelming. 



Font: The font I used for my blog posts is a simple font commonly known to most readers. The reason why I chose this well known font is because it will be easy for viewers to comprehend and will not overpower the meaning of the text itself.


Graphics: The videos and pictures I included throughout my blog support the text I have written. Readers will find it easier to understand the purpose of my posts through the visual graphics.


Layout: The layout I chose for my blog is very clean and simple to not distract viewers from the information I am trying to present. I avoided clutter and confusing designs so my textual content would not be obscured. My navigation bar consists of all the topics I covered in my ENG3U1 course.


No comments:

Post a Comment